RSS

Have No Mercy

07 Nov

Cambion Seriesv1

With determination that has no bounds, Mercy has set on a quest to make things right. Life is a journey and hers has been a bumpy road. None of that matters. She will have no mercy for anyone that gets in her way. No matter the price or at the cost of her own life, she will persevere.

Her actions may have caught up with her. Their consequences may be dire. However, thrust into another realm on a promise that seems meaningless now, she will find her heart in an unexpected place. Love will conquer all and the two will become one if they are all to survive.

Above the rest, one consequence however may derail her plans. The demon she freed with her dagger may prove to be more dangerous dead than alive.

HNM_eBook_Final

P

Sometimes, I wonder how I got here. Like today. Where I am is still a mystery to me. Yet I must succeed on a quest if I am to find him, save him from a fate that wasn’t meant to be his but mine.

However, today, I’m put in a position to make a decision that isn’t my own. Yet I’m alone and out of options.

I can only hope he will forgive me, they will forgive me. I will do as I must to protect them both from all that I am.

I will succeed where others have failed or I will die trying. There isn’t hope unless I have faith that what I’m doing this time is right and true. I refuse to make the same mistakes as I have in the past. I must be true to my heart and true to the path laid in front of me. My soul no longer matters, my destiny already determined. And I will make this right. I will fix this.

O

Advertisements

9 Comments

Posted by on November 7, 2013 in Blog, Dear Journal, Teasers

9 responses to “Have No Mercy

1. hrtansoul

November 7, 2013 at 3:11 pm

OMG!!! I can barely breathe. Very good teaser Shannon. I am excited now for the next book.

• hrtansoul

November 7, 2013 at 3:12 pm

PS The new cover is awesome!

2. teiamarie@gmail.com

November 7, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I’M SO EXCITED!!! You have no idea!! The last book completely blew me away! My jaw is still on the floor!

Keep writing Shannon! You’re awesome and so incredibly talented! I can’t wait for the second in the Through the Lens series too!!

Sent from my iPhone

3. Sheri Watts

November 8, 2013 at 12:31 am

I voted in the poll, for Luke, but my heart was racing a mile a minute… ha ha ,, I think it really is a tie between Flynn and Luke. I don’t know if I was in your shoes I could choose. I love all the characters. Can’t wait for the next book.

4. Anthea Fishburn

November 8, 2013 at 10:29 am

Please, Please make it Luke

5. Noe

November 8, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Please, I need her to stay with Flynn!!!Please. He is the one…That she loved him more. Kisses from Argentina!!!

• Noe

November 8, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Sorry for my English.
      But please … Flynn is the true love! And, thank you for these beautiful books. Although it is difficult to read in English. They are worth the effort! Thanks for giving me Flynn! And I’m crazy for the next …

6. Vanya D.

November 14, 2013 at 8:21 am

Dear Shannon,
    I can’t believe another one of Mercy’s adventures is on the way! I did vote Flynn, but I also know that an author shouldn’t push her characters together if they’re not meant to be. So, go with the story and don’t listen to us. Listen to Mercy’s heart. 🙂
    And just so you know, I can’t wait to read Have No Mercy! 🙂

7. Caroline

January 28, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Man, I can’t wait for this next book! And this poll! I love all three of them, but for some reason I’m pulling for Sebastian(maybe it’s the accent lol) and I want to learn more about him. I know I’m definitely one of the few who feels this way.